Subject: [amos-list] Re: Gui Text and Windows
From: "Rev. Giark To You" <[email-masked]>
To: Declan Gorman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 09:15:13 -0500

From: "Rev. Giark To You" <[email-masked]>

On 14-Jul-99, Declan Gorman wrote:
>WIN_2_COUNTER should be displayed within Window_2.  This is not the case,
>regardless of what window is selected and active, the Gui Text command
>places the WIN_1_COUNTER and WIN_2_COUNTER within the same window.

Gui Active X
Gui Text X,Y,TXT$

It might be a different command than gui active, but, just like amos screens,
you have to tell it which one to draw in first. If you do that, but just
didn't mention it in your description, then I am stumped.

Well met and godspeed,
                      Rev. Giark
                                             ICQ 12235820
                                          [email-masked]
                                     [email-masked]
                                      http://24.112.23.20/~giark/
                            .----------------------------------------------.
                            |      ______  ______    _____  Coming Soon!   |
                            |     / ____/ / __  /   / ___ \ ï¿½SoloTrek III  |
                            |    / /__   / /_/ /   / /  / /                |
                            |   / ___/  / ____ \  / /  / /  ï¿½Cap'n Bubba   |
                            |  / /     / /___/ / / /  / /   And The Nasty  |
                            | /_/     /_______/ /_/  /_/    Alien Menace   |
                            |    Fly By Nite Videe-Oh!                     |
                            |    Amiga 1200 030/50MHz 2Mb Chip 32Mb Fast   |
                            `----------------------------------------------'

--------------------------- ONElist Sponsor ----------------------------

Campaign 2000 is here!
http://www.onelist.com
Discuss your thoughts; get informed at ONElist.  See our homepage.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html